Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Beautiful Morning

It is a beautiful morning here in Michigan. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the kids are in a good mood.

My niece stayed another night with us, so it was a late night, but no one woke up crabby, Thank God.

I was able to pick another 2 quarts of red raspberries last night. So today I plan on making my freezer preserves. Hopefully the kids and hubby cooperate.

I have a sink full of dishes that need to be done before I can do anything, I hate doing dishes.
Brooke loves to do them, but being she is only 3, she is only allowed to do the plastic stuff, and only after I have given them a thorough wipe down myself. Of course as she gets older she will realize it is "work" and won't be so willing to help.

I have been asked to be a List Mom for my Loves Many Cloths group and I of course have accepted. I went to bed with a smile on my face and in my Heart. I'm doing something I love to do, Crocheting and giving and I get a title to boot.

Jack applied for about 10 jobs yesterday, Praying someone will call and he will be going to work real soon.

Later today I will be going to the DVS and giving my donations.

Just received a phone call from my mother, she has invited us for dinner tonight, that will be nice to not have to cook. I love to cook, and be creative with it, but it is always nice to get a break here and there.

My sister went shopping last night and she came over with a trunk full of food. Everything I could need and plus some extras. So I only need to worry about buying some meat for the month. It was a very nice surprise. She is such a generous person. She has the means to do so. Her and my niece live with our parents so she doesn't have any real expense except her daughter and car payment. She does pay some of the bills and puts the food in the house.

I think it will be an air conditioner day, It is getting humid, and that is one thing I can't take, makes it hard to breath.

I should get on the ball and get some stuff done. so that we can go to the store and then to dinner. Also to my meeting at 2.

Will post again tonight to tell of my day today.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

thesuzvk said...

Wendy, I'm glad today was so much better for you!! It will all work out and now you can breathe a little easier in the grocery dept. Thanks for being a List Mom for us. You have already given us a lot just with your help and your sunshine!! My mom always taught me that when we give to others, we receive more and I am convinced that this will happen for you too!
I'm praying right along side of you for Jack to get a job and for things to smooth out. I love that you continue to give, give, give no matter what. You are a great example!
Love,
Suz

Kathleen said...

Glad to see a little good news today. I hope the job leads work out soon!

Anonymous said...

Brat,
I just wanted you to know how much I love you and I was very happy to ready your " Beautiful Morning " Blog.
You know that you and the kids are always in our prayers... God Answers in so many different ways that sometimes we just dont see them.
I am proud to call you my Sis and My Dear Friend.
Love, Barbara
p.s. Kiss & Hug the kids for me!!!

pinkangel said...

Wendy, I praise God for His provision......He is never late. See how He has provided so many wonderful friends for you. I am so glad that you started this blog. It will prove to be very therapeutic for you and look at all the support you will get right here.
Loves Hugs to a very sweet gal.
Diane