Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, July 2, 2007

Berries Yum

Well lets try this again, I had my post almost done and "WHAM" the whole screen went yellow.
I had to manually shut down (and pray it would come back on)

I picked 1 1/2 quarts of black and red raspberries last night. I'm hoping to get some more today, so that I can make a batch of freezer preserves. I probably had 2 quarts picked but by the time hubby and kids got in them there was only 1 1/2 left.











I am going to contact Christy from my local Domestic Violence Shelter and hopefully set up a meeting with her either for later today or tomorrow, so that I can give my donation of face cloths and bears. I can't wait to let her know that I will have at least 4 afghans for them for Christmas. I will also let her know that she will probably be getting a visit from me once a month to give my donations of cloths and bears. I have a box of soap I will also give to them.


My niece stayed the night, and she did not like her wake up call this morning. William climbed on her and started screaming at her. It was 9:30 so I didn't get after him. She better not stay crabby, her mom isn't coming to get her until about 6 and I don't need another crabby butt. William is crabby enough for everyone. Poor child is getting his 2 year molars and it has not been fun.


Hubby stayed up late (3:30 a.m.) playing pool online so he is dozing in his chair, he got the same wake up call as Rachel did. I think I will get the kids back out here to make some more noise (I'm so bad) He doesn't get to sleep, if I can't. I still have to get up even if I was dumb enough to stay up all night, so he should have to.


Something better give real soon, job wise, We only have a month (2 checks) left on unemployment and God only know if we can get an extension. I told him we are both going to have to go to work for McDonalds just to get enough hours and money to make it. At least minimum wage has gone up. I really don't want to pack up my house again and move back in with my parents. Infact I refuse to do that to my kids again. My landlord is the greatest, but he can't afford to let us stay here for nothing, the rent he gets from us is how he lives. He don't get much SS and he has no retirement, so he rents to us and 2 other people.


Well I have had 1 cup of coffee (need 2 more) and have read all my emails and posted, I guess I should get the kids dressed (and myself) call Christy and I really need to go grocery shopping.
I'm sure I will be back later, with 3 kids something is sure to happen.


Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!

No comments: