Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Conspiracy Theory

Well I said I would be back to play and here I am.

I have come to the conclusion that William is either a prodigy or can communicate with his cat with his thoughts. They can get into so much together and I believe they put their heads together to decide how to do what they do. Again today (mind you it is the third time) they got into my cotton yarn balls and had them throughout the house. They both looked at me like "I" was the one who was wrong for getting mad. I can't figure out how they got it. it is in a bag, that zips and snaps, and even though it was still zipped and snapped, they had 5 balls out.

William is nothing like his sister, she NEVER got into stuff, but I tell you William is ALL boy for sure, because if it is there he will get into it. I had to move the garbage can out of the kitchen, because that was his favorite place. (maybe I should put it back and he will then leave my yarn alone)
I can just see William as he gets older, he will probably do what my brother use to, He would take anything and everything apart (including his sisters transistor radios) He would lay it out all nice and neat (and so does William) but of course he could not put it back together.

The little monkey is so funny, When he does get into something, he is not suppose to, he comes to me and shows me what he has. He should know by now that I am going to take it, and then of course he cries.

I need to get him in for his 18 month check up, he did turn 18 months on June 17th, I guess I have been too busy, having fun, crocheting, to remember to call and make an appointment. I am curious to see how tall and how much he weighs. He is catching up to his big sis, fast.

I'm trying to figure out if I will do my postings on here in the morning or evening, maybe I will do both for awhile, or see what each day brings as to if I want to post 2 times.

Hope everyone has a great day.

2 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Great job starting your blog. It's addictive too, isn't it? Can't wait to read more about your wonderful family!

Wendy said...

There will definetly be more and yes it is addictive. Great stress relief also (along with crocheting)