To start my new Blog, I will tell you how I woke up this morning. I woke up to William (he is 18 months) falling out of the bed and screaming. He was determined to get the cat, (that most definitely woke him up) It is not a nice way to wake up. So I was a little crabby at first, but I now have a cup of coffee in me and my emails checked, So I feel a little better now.
Boy this is going to be fun, I will have to let everyone know about my new "baby".
Diane will definitely get a kick out of this, since I am the resident story teller and give everyone a good laugh on occasion. I am the writer, but it is usually the kids that give the good stories.
Oh before I forget I guess I should mention Brooke (she is 3) it would not be a good thing to leave one of the kids out of my first posting.

I guess I should go. But I will probably be back later to play some more.
4 comments:
Very nice Wendy - the kids are adorable.
Hey Wendy, I am glad you are doing this. Now you will have everything you need when you decide to make this a book. I love the antics of your household and you do a great job of putting it all into very descriptive words and humor.
This will be as much fun to read and it will for you to post. A daily part of my reading
Loves Hugs
Diane
Hi, Wendy! I love your blog. I must confess I always hope there is an e-mail from you when I check the daily digests for our groups. Now I get an extra visit with you!! I love your outlook on life and you always make my day!!
The picture of your kids is absolutely darling. I miss those "little kid days"!! They go by so fast. Only it doesn't seem like it on those certain days!!
Love, Suz
Glad I did something right by starting this, I know I will enjoy it and glad everyone else will also.
Post a Comment