
Well today will be mostly pictures again. I have been working on finishing up stuff to mail on Saturday, so I took pictures that is one way I can keep track of everything.
I guess I should explain the picture at the top. Brooke found her bubbles and so we started our day with wanting to go outside and blow bubbles. Then when I was taking picture, she just had to have a picture of her bubbles. Rather than deal with a pouting 3 year old, I took the picture. She has then insisted that I put it on here. So here it is.

I made 10 Ten minute preemie hats. Of course I am only sending out 8. Brooke commandered 2 for her "babies". She has also placed a wish (want) list with me, More baby hats, blankies for her, her babies, daddy and Willy & slippers for her babies so they can walk around without being cold. She has been watching me make all this stuff and wants everything. I try to tell her it is for someone we don't know, then she pouts, because she really wants it. The only thing she has not asked for or gotten upset about, is the afghan for my friend (sis) Barbara.
I have also finished 5 squares for the Troop afghans, and 4 squares for The Victory Junction Camp afghans.

The kids are little hams when it comes to the camera, lately. They found Brooke's hat and scarf I made her for her birthday in February, They both were taking turns wearing them, yesterday, mind you it was 75 degrees outside. This was another request of Brooke's, to make Willy a hat and scarf like hers.


You know no one wants anything until I sit down to do something. They don't seem to think daddy is capable of doing anything, and daddy thinks that what mommy is doing doesn't matter.
Boy oh Boy if I got paid for what I do I would be rich. If the kids and hubby got paid for making a mess they would also be rich. That's ok, that is what mommy is here for, to wait on everyone, hand and foot. Mommy is not a person, she is not Wendy, she is their robot, servant, you name it.
Brooke is not allowed to take anymore naps, She will not go to bed no matter how short or early she naps, And of course I then get to deal with her until she finally winds down again, Not daddy, he can do what ever he wants and even go to sleep.
Can't you tell........................It has been one of those days....................

Oh well, I love them anyways.
1 comment:
I can soooooooo identify, and mine are 12 and 14~~~mind you the wants and the messes change, as to the arguments........... Love the turtle. I may have to copy that off of you. He could become my mascot!!
Post a Comment