Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, July 13, 2007

Boy am I tired

I almost forgot to post, been having fun with a new pattern, and enjoying the kids today. Now that they are asleep, I am actually relaxing. I think I am going to bed early, time to catch up on some sleep.





Brooke, last night, decided she wanted to crochet, she wants to make a baby blanket. So, I put my stuff down and we practiced. She has the concept down of holding the hook and pulling the stitch through, just have to figure out how to show her to hold the yarn, I hold it totally different than most people. I took a picture of her, and Jack took one of the 2 of us.










I didn't get the kids outside to play today, the bees were out in droves, and I don't need one of them getting stung again. So fool that I am, I gave them a tub of water to play with in the kitchen. It was actually a good thing after they were done, because the floor got mopped.

We got paid today, so I am going to be taking 4 packages to the post office tomorrow, I just hope I have enough to mail all of them. If not the one to Michelle will get held off until next time.

Let's see, today I have made 2 bunny baby hats, worked on a DVS afghan, and finished a cuddle. I have the DVS afghan sitting next to me, but I think I will put it up until tomorrow. I'm really sleepy. I guess I didn't get my daily quota of fresh air.

I was bad today, I was suppose to make some cloths, I guess that will be a tomorrow thing also.
I love having so many things to make, but hate not knowing what I want to do next. I have a cardigan started (months ago) for Brooke that I need to finish for her to have for this fall, for school. Finish my friends afghan, do the DVS afghans, and all the other stuff. I thought about making my cousins' 2 girls cardigans for Christmas, but I won't have the yarn (pinks) and probably no time. They are easy, The back is done in a rectangle (all sc) then the sleeves are basically triangles then the front is 2 rectangles. So if I am able to get the yarn I still might try to do them.

It was a nice calm day today, My mom called from "Port" in Alaska, she said it is the salmon capital of the world, started with a "S", but she couldn't pronounce it, It was their first stop in Alaska. She said she is never coming home, I asked why, she said because of all the pampering and being waited on. She said "breakfast in bed, coffee in bed" "all I have to do is make a call and it is brought to me, whatever I want." What a life, after 62 years (and 42 yrs of marriage) she deserves it.

I think this is it for me...........
God Bless all of you.........
Nigh, Nigh.............(as William says) My eyes are tired and I can't stop yawning.....

No comments: