I have been making some of the 10 minute preemie hats (haven't been able to do one in 10 minutes, though, pick up, put down, pick up) But I have managed to make 5.
We had a really nasty storm go through, the land lord made us go down stairs to his place, he said it reminded him of 2 years ago almost to the day, when 3 walnut trees came down and the chimney came crashing through his kitchen. We stayed there for about 30 minutes and then it was done. Hardly any rain, but a lot of wind.
I also worked on my friends afghan a little today, I took a picture of it on William (napping) so that she could tell how much I had done.
I also took a picture of the kids napping, they both are little bed hogs, and you can tell this by the pictures. Nap time is usually in the living room, they sleep so much better and longer than in the room. William started out on the little couch and Brooke had a pallet made up, But they both ended up, with heads only, on the couch.

Well this is longer than It was suppose to be, but once I get started I can't stop. I need to try to find a good raspberry dessert recipe, maybe I will just use my blackberry crisp recipe and make it with raspberries instead.
My parents leave at 5 a.m. tomorrow for their Alaskan cruise. It is a dream come true for them (well actually my dads dream was to take 2 months and drive there and fish on the way) I sure am going to miss them and will be praying the whole time they are gone. You hear so many horror stories about cruise ships these days.
Since the kids took a "late nap" it is going to be a late night for them. There goes my quiet time.
At least they are playing good, and actually playing together. Hmm maybe I should see if they are running a fever, this is one for the books. Usually Brooke is yelling at William to leave her alone or beating on him, and William just keeps going back for more and even edges her on.
I think I have been on here long enough. I want to do some more hats.
Hope everyone had a wonderful day...............
2 comments:
Aren't kids so sweet when they are
sleeping!!!!! The best part about flying around cleaning house is that now it is finished and you can relax and crochet!!!
They look so sweet sleeping like that. What a good picture.
Hugs
Post a Comment