
Haven't done much today, but try to stay cool. Here it is 5 minutes to 9 p.m. and it is still 91 degrees outside. On
ly had the kids out for about 1 hour, and that was long enough.
ly had the kids out for about 1 hour, and that was long enough.
I took pictures today, of the raspberries, blackberries almost ready, green tomatoes, and the kids outside.
I finished my 12 grannies for the DVS afghan, And I am almost done with putting it together. If my next one consists of so many colors will be joined in black, (if I can buy some, that is) I think this one will be gorgeous, but I also think one joined in black will look like stained glass.




Not much to write about today. It has thankfully been a quiet day. (except right now as William stands here screaming because I took Brooke's scissors from him)
I should really put these kids to bed, before I start screaming.
Hope everyone had a glorious day.
No comments:
Post a Comment