Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, July 6, 2007

Good Friday


I just did a swift one. Typed in the title and instead of hitting tab, I hit enter. DUH had to "edit" to post.

I have been working on the first round of the join on the Grannies I received. Here are some pics of them and one of me working on them.

I have been getting such a big response on helping me with the DVS. It is so wonderful to have so many willing to help, with my "little inner voice" project.






I have had quite a few "DUH" moments today. I guess it is because I am doing so many things at once (laundry, dinner, crocheting, kids, and my mother came over for awhile) One of them was thinking that someone was talking about crocheting in the shower when she was actually talking about using a cloth she had made. That was real funny, and when I told my husband (and that I wasn't the only one who thought that) he about fell off the bed laughing. "You crazy women". That was when I first got up and did not even have a cup of coffee yet. Then I changed Williams diaper (stinky one) and went to throw it in the trash, but Brooke side tracked me wanting something to eat, well needless to say the diaper didn't make it in the trash for awhile. (because i put it in the hamper of dirty clothes) Diane you see I did the opposite of you.
Good thing I decided to do some laundry.

I picked 3 1/2 quarts of raspberries last night, I didn't keep them though, I gave them to the land lady, so she could make some jam. But if there is (and there will be) any today I will keep them. It is an early year for everything, The blackberries are already starting to turn. I have baby cucumbers, and I planted them from seed. And the pumpkins are already getting buds.
We almost lost them, I had to move them out of the garden (they became monsters, taking over the whole garden) and dear hubby didn't water them like he was suppose to, but I think I saved them.

Fixed some potato salad for dinner, boy was it good. Haven't made any in years. We also had pork on the grill. William has a tummy ache, so he ate chicken noodle soup, instead. He is my picky eater anyways, where as Brooke will eat almost anything. She loves grape tomatoes. She eats them like candy.

Well it is outside time, and the kids are getting inpatient.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Just in case I don't get to post.











1 comment:

pinkangel said...

Oh my Wendy, I really got a chuckle out of the dirty diaper. I hope it did find its way to the trash!
Hugs
Diane