Hello all, today has been a lazy day.
Worked on a few squares this morning. Then I decided to go window shopping. On our way to do this we stopped at my parents to get the mail from her. William ended up falling asleep and Brooke was having fun playing with her cousin. So I talked my mom into letting me leave the kids, for an hour. (turned out to be 2 hours) I got some milk and cheese, and just looked around for awhile. (I really planned on only an hour) I get to the checkouts and oh my, I think everyone decided to check out at the same time. Each of the 10 lanes open had about 10 people in them, with over flowing carts. So that is how my hour turned into 2.
Got back to my parents and the kids were glad to see me, they were playing outside. But didn't want to come home with me. That was a kicking fight, and since we have been home (about 3 hours) Brooke is still "little miss attitude", her and daddy keep butting heads. I think she knows better than to give me her attitude. He argues right back instead of telling (letting) her know who the boss is.
It rained a little here, There was storms, but they went around us.
Boy I could just go crawl into bed and sleep (no such luck with the kids) I have felt this way all day. I guess that is what I get for staying up past 3, making squares. I could not put them down, since I finally found what hook I had to use. I made 6 from 11:30 until I finally went to bed at 3:15. I woke up (to 2 cats attacking each other on my feet) at 8:30.
I received a box of grannies today from Barbara in New Hampshire. They are gorgeous, and soon I will start to join them. They are going to make such a pretty afghan for the Shelter.
Well Brooke wants to go outside and she is basically begging, so I guess I will take her out for awhile. Then when she comes in she will go to bed and sleep (she didn't take a nap today, so it won't be a late night with her)
Hope everyone had a great day.
1 comment:
Those squares sure are addictive, aren't they?! Yesterday I had to force myself to put them away and actually do some housework for a change. I like to do some first thing in the morning when I have my coffee, but then I can't stop and nothing else gets done!
And Brandy's ripple cloths are just as bad if not worse for being addictive.
Have a great day,
Suz
Post a Comment