Has it really been so long since I have posted....I can not believe this.......there really is NO excuse......
A lot has happened since I last posted. I walked in my college graduation on May 1st. This was for my Associates in General Studies. I have been carrying 4.0's for my classes since I started in August of 2009. I have 2 classes I will be starting in September, In January I will be doing my field work. THEN I will be graduating again in May of 2011..this time I will have my Associates in Social Science Early Childhood Education Special Needs. I will be walking with honors this time, and even have the cords...My GPA at the moment is 3.2..
The kids are growing like weeds....Brooke will be going into First grade in September and William will be doing his second year of Preschool since he missed the Dec. 1st deadline for being 5.
I will try to get some pictures posted of some of our activities. In fact maybe I will just do a post of pictures.
I will have to see what ones I have on my laptop, versus what is on the Desktop. I just got this computer last month so there may not be much on here that I would like to share.
I am on Facebook, so if you would like to catch up with me that way you can. I am on there several times a day, for one I am hooked on their stupid addicting games...FarmVille, Frontierville, Happy Aquarium, Fishville...it is all so addicting.
We are doing well, Jack is still not working and is looking into disability, I am hoping to attain a job in the school system for at least a parapro. and the kids are wonderful and keep me busy....
SO I am so sorry if you check up on me and there has been nothing new........I will try to get better....I will try to pull myself away from Facebook and what little crocheting I do get to do, and tyr to get around some homework here and there.
Hope everyone is doing well..............
Until next time............
No comments:
Post a Comment