

Baby sweater, hat, socks and blanket for the baby shower on Saturday.....

Brooke "Gutting" her pumpkin........

Brooke on the "Horse" swing at Blakes Apple orchard...

Brooke and William on the Merchants trick or treat walk in Imlay City........

William "gutting" his pumpkin.....

Tinker Bell on the Lapeer Merchants trick or treat walk.........

Thomas the Train on the Lapeer Merchants trick or treat walk......

Brooke's class at Blakes (teacher is the one standing on the ground....mind you she was only 2 yrs old when I graduated High school in 1985)
2 comments:
The pictures are great. I feel as though I was there with you all. and Wendy, I got to tell you your work has come such a long way from when I first started to visit you. Your Itsy items are to die for. and your new set is a charmer.
Wendy, I'm glad to see u posting again. I hope your birthday is a very happy one on Thurdsday!!!!
Post a Comment