Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, June 1, 2009

I am back

WILL HAVE TO RETURN LATER TO POST SLIDE SHOW....I AM HAVING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...................





A lot has been going on in my life….There is still a lot of “transition” difficulties that are going on, especially on the part of the kids….It is difficult on them, to see when others “get” all the time, and they do not….an example was this evening when we came back from a walk, and my niece was sitting in the “play” room with McDonald’s food and drink….I was hurt for them, and so today Jack and myself have had a bad day, for the kids. Yesterday we celebrated my niece’s birthday, and she had a friend over, so no matter what the kids did, she commented and acted like a total little witch towards them….The kids were soooo good and did not even bother her, but for them to even look her way, caused her to tell them to leave her alone, or go away….It is sad when, they see things and do not understand…there was NEVER a problem, because we have never just spent money to just spend it….they would get a little treat, or a little dollar store toy, once in a great while, and they were happy with what they had….I do not know why some people think that they have to “buy” their kids, and especially in front of others. I could never see myself buying my kids something from lets say McDonald’s, and bringing it into the house for them to eat in front of other kids, but I guess others just do not think the same way.



I changed my blog address and title, hoping that some people do not find it….I see that some need to cause trouble, in any way they can, so I will try to avoid that….This is my release, my way to vent, to get things out, to show things I work on, or what we may be up to as a family…..Like my new title says….”My Life and Thoughts in Words and Pictures……..I am not want to look for conflict, I am not one to try to cause trouble, I just want to live my life the best I can, and to maybe have a little fun in the process….



Some things may change, VERY big changes in fact, may be in store for all of us…..We may be relocating to Florida…..Things are being worked out, and talked about, and it just may be what is needed….I am taking it one day at a time, and if it is to be, then it will happen….It is scary, a BIG step, and I pray one that is not difficult on us….especially the kids. I do know that we do not have a future here in this state…There is no work, that would sustain a family of 4..unless we were to work 2 jobs each….BUT at the moment even those jobs are few and far and no one wants 2 middle aged, uneducated people….



Brooke will be done with school on Tuesday, she is not too happy about that, and William is not going to be very happy when he realizes that his last day was last Tuesday. I still have not heard any thing new on my financial aid for college….I have not even received my award letter….SO I will be going to the college this week and see if they have received anything as of yet. I do not want to just sit by and see what happens, I want to be ready for classes, if I am still here.



I am placing some new items on Etsy, and will probably be relisting some that have expired.



I made my niece a sweater for her birthday. It is the Lacy Sweater from Top-sy Turvy, designed by Jennifer from Jaybird Designs…It turned out beautiful….I almost hated to give it to her…because I know she does not really appreciate it, in fact she will probably never will wear it. I used Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Caribbean Sea….Right now I am finishing up a Cottage Bag from Sugar N Cream website. It was started by Diane, and she sent it my way, and I had forgotten about it til the other day…I am not sure what I will do with it, I may want to keep it, but will end up probably putting it on Etsy, to try to make some money.. I also made a Teapot Cozy for a special order, and forgot to take pictures of it…..I am knitting a baby hat, and making the little grannies for my great niece’s afghan. I can not seem to get much done anymore…I think it is probably the depression that keeps trying to settle in. My mom has been crocheting thread snowflakes, she wants to make the whole set of 30, so that I can put them on Etsy….



I made a slide show, and now I want to get some more pictures together, and do one to send down to my grandmother in Maryland. I have til June 22nd to do it, that is when my parents, sister and niece are going to visit……I showed my parents the one I did for here, and they really enjoyed it, and so did my sister and brother….Maybe if I get enough pictures together, I will do another towards Christmas, and give them as gifts….I thought of doing one of just my kids, but I think I will do one with all the kids, especially ones where they are together….We shall see, what time brings and how I feel about it later…..



I have not been able to catch up on blogs, SO I am making it a point to try to do that and see how everyone is doing and what you all may be up to….OF COURSE I have a little problem with that, being that I messed up my blog, and have lost my Blog List….I am hoping that I can find all of them, and get them back on here, or at least somewhere….I may not put them on here so that someone can not link back to me or such, so that the trouble makers do not find me. I do not know much about the ways that people can find others, but am hoping that by changing my blog address and title, that they will not be able to get back to me….we shall see……..



SOOoo now that I have this all typed up, I am going to check out some stuff….I sure do hope that the slide show plays, and that you enjoy it…..



Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don’t………………….

4 comments:

Ghost said...

Glad your back. Missed you. I have not been blogging either.

pinkangel said...

So glad you have found a way to blog. I sure do miss how your days go. Change is on the horizon and I pray for all the doors to open.
Many hugs and much love

Sandy said...

Put the people causing you problems on a blocked bloggers list. I've never needed to do that; but have read it works well. Probably in your settings somewhere?

The sweater is beautiful, she looks happy with it, so do hope she appreciates it.

A move....thats super exciting and probably exactly what you and your family need. A new beginning, new adventures a place thats yours...hope all works out for you.

Don't know what to make of the college thing. With all the stress you've got in your life, I'm wondering if college would only add to it and make your life more difficult and hectic and stressful.

Hope things turn out the way you need them to and you and your family can move on to a more peaceful life.

Hugs
Sandy

I would never be able to find people without my blog list, so wish you luck with that. Scroll back through your posts, click on your commentors which takes you to their blog and do a cut and paste of their url...then you'll be able to add it to your blog log.

TGIF
Sandy
still 5 minutes for yourself and come take a virtual vacation on my travel blog

Sandy said...

Me again waving howdy. Hoping things are going well for you and yours.Anxious to hear how things in the new place are, .

Daughter graduated, we attending her Hooding and she's soon to be moving from MD back to St. Louis. She'll be here in a week to spend some time before heading father west. She's been interviewing for jobs there in St. Louis and we've got our fingers and toes crossed.

Hop over for a visit
Sandy