Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Items in Etsy

I made some "Swiffer" pads out of cotton and put them on Etsy....and of course I had to go elsewhere to load the pictures.....and did not have much time sitting in a parking lot with 2 kids....so I did not place any pictures to put on here.....

I go today, in an hour, and talk to a counselor at the college to sign up for my classes...It looks like I will not be able to start in May as I was hoping...Probably not until June, but at least I can get the info needed on the course of study I want, and see what General Ed classes I may need or need to retake, and such, then I will be all set to register when the time comes.

We are all doing pretty well, the kids both have eye appointments on the 4th and Jack and I both have one on the 11th. I also have a doctor appointment for tomorrow afternoon, I seem to have this bump on my left wrist, under the skin that is getting bigger and need to find out what it is....it is not sore, but bothersome, not knowing what may be growing....

The open house for Brooke's new Head Start class is also tomorrow....It will be nice to go and see the new school and even nicer when she gets to go back to school, starting next week. She surely has missed it.....

Well Jack should be about done with his Cardiac Rehab, so that we can pick him up, go to my appointment and then go to the grocery store....

OH.......I almost forgot, William is on day 4 of potty training, and so far it has gone very well, we still have a little problem with the concept of going poo poo in the potty, but otherwise, no problems with the pee pee part, so today it is time to pick up some training pants to put on him at night and when we go out....right now he has a diaper on, with his underpants over it, He will not let the diaper be on unless he has the underpants on also....so he FINALLY wants to do the big boy thing.......

Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't...............

1 comment:

SimplyMe said...

So what did the counselor have to say?