I am sitting here, should be sound asleep after a day at the park and TONS of time outside in the past 3 days......BUT instead I wanted to get online and try to read some blogs, check up on Ravelry, and also check out my Etsy.......
THEN I remembered I forgot to mention what the household has been like since Thursday evening...That is when my brother brought his 2 boys and his girlfriends son over to stay til Sunday evening.......You may already know that the house is quite crowded, considering my sister and her daughter and my brother live here with our parents, also....So that makes 6 adults and 3 children....then the 3 cats that reside here also.....So then my brother's girlfriend (if you can call her that) can not handle her children and needs "breaks" from them (mind you she kicked my brother out of his own home, which he pays for and all the other bills also because she does not work)...so my brother goes and gets his kids quite often and they usually stay for like a week or 2...YET he also spends all of his off time there to take care of his kids....So since Thursday we have had 6 adults, a 17 yr old, 10 yr old, then the littles are 5, 4, 3 & 2...........It has been quite loud and crazy here....Thankfully it has been absolutely beautiful (in the 70's) here and we have been spending most of the days outside.....
We ALL got a little too much sun today. Poor William has sunburn on the tops of his ears, because I forgot to put the sun screen there...Brooke's cheeks are a nice rosy color, and the rest of us have red noses, cheeks, and arms....
I forgot to bring the laptop, back down stairs with me, and the boys and my brother are sleeping in the "Play" room at the top of the steps, so rather than try to walk through and get it, I will make the slide show tomorrow......
I worked a little bit on my knitted afghan....Tomorrow it is suppose to rain, so I will be crafting in the basement most of the day....I really should make some more stuff for my Etsy shop, but think that I will work on Breanna's afghan, instead.........I also need to get some washcloths made to send to North Carolina.....
My cousins wedding shower is tomorrow, so my mom will be there, and it will be up to me to cook for everyone........I think I may be lazy and make some spaghetti for dinner............My mom and myself take turns cooking, or work together to do it...Jack usually washes the dishes and takes care of the trash, and my dad does all the yard stuff, for now....Also my mom and I work together cleaning the house...My sister and brother do nothing to help out.....except help make a mess along with the kids.....
I am so upset that I can not get pictures to load....I have so many to share and can not even email pictures with this blasted dial up.................I tried to email ONE picture last night, and that did not even work.......
The kids had a bath this evening, and were both asleep by 8:30 pm....that was nice...I did have to give them both some Benadryl...allergies are going to be bad this year...I do have some Children's Claritan that I received fro BUZZAGENT but have not sat down and read the material to know what I am to do about a post and such....I guess I really should do that...BUT will not be doing too much of it, even though this will be my first, but since Internet time and such is sporadic, I do not think it is such a good time to get caught up with "reviews"....
I think I should shut up now, I am running on and on about nothing, a good sign that I am tired........
Hope you are all doing well...............
6 comments:
I was wondering about you. I know you are suffering the the dial up, terrible thing. Maybe it won't be much longer before you have a faster connection.
So glad that most things are going well. Hang in there and even if we can't see pictures it is good to hear about what is going on with you.
Sorry things are so crazy. I would not do well with that number of people under one roof, nor would I let some not do their part. Hope things improve for you soon.
Thanks so much for the wonderful caring posts you've made during these past several months for my family and I. It's been a very difficult situation and it's helpful to know folks care.
Hugs
Sandy
Hey Wendy, It is always good to hear from you. I sure wish you and your family had your own place but mama's is better than the street. God really has blessed you if you think about all He has brought you through. I remember when you started your blog and I have been with you all the way.
When do you start school? It may take some time but I believe life will begin to improve for you and your family.
Prayers go up for y'all.
Many hugs and much love
Diane
Sounds liek things are crazy...but mostly a good crazy!
Wow, you sound incredibly ungrateful. Seems to me you should appreciate the fact that people went out of their way to disrupt their lives so you and your family can move in to your parents house because neither you nor your husband would get a job and pay your own way. Your children and animals also bring noise into the house that wasn't there all the time before you moved in. It's sad that you don't see how you affect others and only seem to care how others affect you. You might want to consider that.
Post a Comment