Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bag





Here is another bag I made and felted...It is my own design....I did the bottom in the round and in black Patons Classic Wool Merino, then I had some Lion Wool Prints in Ocean Blues (Thanks Christine for the wool) It has a mix of Black, Teal and Purple...Then I also threw in some Patons Classic Wool Merino in Peacock (teal color)..The picture does not show the true colors, even though I took them outside and the sun was out....






The bag is 7 1/2 inches high, and 8 inches diameter....






It is drying right now, and already placed on Etsy...........






4 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Another beautiful bag, Wendy.

I have found teal to be SO HARD to capture on the camera. I tried for a couple of hours once, and finally just took the closest and quit!

JustCindy said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous colors also.

Ghost said...

very nice, should sell quickly.

Aunt Kathy said...

I love felting, it's just awesome