I still love that baby set.
I think it is a beautiful sweater Wendy. You've done a great job. I think Brooke will change her mind and like it in a year. I think it is a little big on her and I am betting that she well love it when she grows a bit. *HUGS*
OKAY.Wendy and Shelly go on a temper tantrum rampage!!!!! Coffee- checkmusic - checkcar - checkVirtual reality - working on it!That would totally help, though wouldn't it? Driving around after dark, no kids, music on loud and singing louder. Ahhhh.that's what I need.Oh. And my sub job for tomorrow has been cancelled. Not like I really wanted to go, but I really need some stability. Guess I'll go make some up!!!!
Nah.Maybe I'll make tomorrow Shelly's play day.there.That's unrealistic. I'm smiling. How about you?Okay, gotta run and reenter reality.Bummer
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I still love that baby set.
I think it is a beautiful sweater Wendy. You've done a great job. I think Brooke will change her mind and like it in a year. I think it is a little big on her and I am betting that she well love it when she grows a bit.
*HUGS*
OKAY.
Wendy and Shelly go on a temper tantrum rampage!!!!! Coffee- check
music - check
car - check
Virtual reality - working on it!
That would totally help, though wouldn't it? Driving around after dark, no kids, music on loud and singing louder.
Ahhhh.
that's what I need.
Oh. And my sub job for tomorrow has been cancelled. Not like I really wanted to go, but I really need some stability. Guess I'll go make some up!!!!
Nah.
Maybe I'll make tomorrow Shelly's play day.
there.
That's unrealistic.
I'm smiling.
How about you?
Okay, gotta run and reenter reality.
Bummer
Post a Comment