Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, February 6, 2009

My haircut

Ok here is a pic of my haircut....ignore all the grey....even though it is here to stay, it would be nice if it was not mixed with black...just a nice lovely silver all over, just like my late Great Aunt Josephina from Belgium..Her heair was beautiful and she like I went grey very early in life......


When I got my hair cut today, it was past my shoulder blades, yet it had been this short, so that is how long it has been since I was able to afford to get it cut...I can trim the kids hair, but it is a little hard to do my own...

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

When I am done losing this weight I hope to go SHORT with my hair. Right now it goes down several inches past my shoulders. Alot of people lose hair while losing weight so I don't want to cut it off yet just in case, lol.

When I was 8 I wanted to be a beautician... my mom, obviously on drugs, would let ME cut her hair. She wasn't on drugs, at least I don't think so, but she was sure BRAVE. LOL

Ghost said...

It always make a person feel nice to have something special done for them. Nice cut.

Scarlet said...

Hi Sweetie,The kids look so cute. You are truly blessed. Hugs to all of you!