Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Almost forgot

Had our WIC appointment today. Brooke will not be getting it anymore after March, because she will not meet the age requirements anymore, Hard to believe my little girl will be 5 in February.

The kids had to be weighed and measured and here are the stats
Brooke is 43 1/2 inches tall and weighs in at 41 pounds....
William is 39 1/4 inches tall and weighs in at 35 pounds....
I forgot to ask what percentile that they are in....oh well, I will see if I can find online a growth chart and check...

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

They do grow fast don't they? I miss getting WIC, my kids are 23 and 26 now, lol. Drat.

SimplyMe said...

They are growing like weeds!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Hey, how did Jack's cardio appt go?