
Let's see, what has been going on........
I finished the LOVES cloth the other night, took a picture and put it on here, BUT forgot to share it yesterday.....
Jack is/was doing good...That is until the cardiologist just came in......Jack is retaining fluid...The thing with that is he has since day one, but they have not done anything but restrict his fluids...SO today they decide that he CAN NOT go home until they give him a dose of Lasix and another tonight....ALSO they now say, 2 days after his chest Xrays that there is fluid, and his lower right is not showing...so they are thinking Pneumonia....EXCUSE me why are you just now saying something and have not done anything til now, when the chest Xrays were done on Saturday.........I am so frustrated.....for 3 days now one doctor says one thing, then another (Of the 3 doctors) comes in and says another....I think they need to get their shit together. They need to get together and TALK....so that they know what each other are doing and saying.....
They are talking that they will take another chest Xray tomorrow, why not today, and then see whether he gets to go home or not............
Jack is really getting antsy and discouraged...I am getting pissed............It is taking its toll on me running back and forth, it is taking its toll on the kids, either they are being dropped off at grandma's, or running to the hospital..........I did take Brooke to school this morning, first time since the 3rd...I feel for her, when we all thought that daddy would be home today, she is going to be so upset and disappointed.......She had so many plans for daddy, how she was going to take care of him when he first got home, what we were going to have for dinner tonight.....
I just am finding it a little hard to understand why they have waited til release day do decide to do what should have been done days ago.......A patient advocate is on her way to see us, and they better listen and they better get some answers............
Hope everyone is safe and warm and dry........................
Hugs the ones you love and pray for those you don't........
5 comments:
okay, that is disgusting. Monday's are never a good release day in my experience. GRRRRRR.
Guess we're praying for the hospital staff!? *wink*
Thanks for the comments on the yarn, I was driving myself insane. I'm particularly good at that skill set!
HUGS
btw - thecloth looks great
I hope the advocate was some help. Better for Jack to be there a little longer then to come home to have to be rushed back, right?
I love how the cloth came out. You did a wonderful job.
Wendy, I know it is hard but have faith, true doctors should talk to one another, but what they are waiting for is Jack's body to get rid of the fluid by itself with out med's to help. I know it is hard juggling all you are doing right now but every day Jack is there he will get stronger and less time at home recuperating. Try to get him to walk when you are there, the body needs to move to get rid of fluids also. Have they started antibiotics if they think it is pneumonia? Hospitals are a great place to catch that, seems it happens a lot. Tell Jack to feel better and stronger! Love DonnaH
Wendy, Tell Jack many are still praying for him. You really don't want him released to soon. If he needs something, he is right there to get it. I am praying that he starts to realize that a good attitude works wonders in the healing process.
God know what He is doing.
Much love and prayers
Diane,
The cloth is so pretty. Turned out really nice.
Post a Comment