Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My fingers are not working

My fingers are not working with my brain like they are suppose to....I have not crafted since Thursday and it is driving me crazy, because I have tried to crochet but not getting it...it is like my brain is on a whole different wave length than my fingers...SO I picked up a knitted cloth that I started on Thursday, at the hospital, it was going well, then it was like my fingers again were doing it's own thing.



I have this beautiful knitted cloth to do, it was a Christmas present from Kathy (Aunt Kathy) She designed it especially with me in mind, so I start this cloth at the hospital on Thursday while waiting for them to take Jack, when they took him I went out to the waiting room, and could not find the pattern....I was so upset, I wanted to knit and wanted to knit the cloth and finish it so that I could show everyone the beautiful cloth she had designed for me....I picked it back up tonight and was knitting away, I had made it to row 28 of 61 rows. I was loving what I was seeing, and then it happened, I messed up thanks to my darling son, and I could not fix my mistake...so I had to pull it all out....



I am going to share the pattern with you, she told me that I could, and when she gets a chance she is going to put it on her pattern blog....SO I will share it and let you enjoy it, and maybe, just maybe in a few days I will have a picture of it, if not from me maybe someone else....



Here is what she wrote to me....(the pattern follows)



Wendy, every time I went to your blog and saw the Loves Many Cloths picture I felt drawn to make you a knitting pattern for it. So today I finally finished it. I hope you like it. I think your heart is so giving and caring and you really are like this symbol for Loves Many Cloths. {{{HUGS}}}









Loves Many Cloths
© Kathleen Brundige December 3, 2008

CO 39
ROW 1-4- Knit across
ROW 5- K3, P33, K3
ROW 6 and all even rows- Knit across
ROW 7- K3, P11, K11, P11, K3
ROW 9- K3, P11, K11, P11, K3
ROW 11- K3, P12, K4, P1, K4, P12, K3
ROW 13- K3, P12, K3, P3, K3, P12, K3
ROW 15- K3, P12, K3, P3, K3, P12, K3
ROW 17- K3, P12, K3, P3, K3, P12, K3
ROW 19- K3, P12, K3, P3, K3, P12, K3
ROW 21- K3, P10, K5, P3, K5, P10, K3
ROW 23- K3, P8, K7, P3, K7, P8, K3
ROW 25- K3, P6, K8, P5, K8, P6, K3
ROW 27- K3, P4, K9, P7, K9, P4, K3
ROW 29- K3, P3, K4, P3, K2, P9, K2, P3, K4, P3, K3
ROW 31- K3, P2, K4, P3, K2, P4, K3, P4, K2, P3, K4, P2, K3
ROW 33- K3, P2, K3, P3, K2, P4, K5, P4, K2, P3, K3, P2, K3
ROW 35- K3, P2, K2, P9, K7, P9, K2, P2, K3
ROW 37- K3, P2, K2, P8, K9, P8, K2, P2, K3
ROW 39- K3, P2, K1, P8, K11, P8, K1, P2, K3
ROW 41- K3, P10, K13, P10, K3
ROW 43- K3, P9, K15, P9, K3
ROW 45- K3, P9, K15, P9, K3
ROW 47- K3, P9, K15, P9, K3
ROW 49- K3, P9, K7, P1, K7, P9, K3
ROW 51- K3, P9, K6, P3, K6, P9, K3
ROW 53- K3, P10, K5, P3, K5, P10, K3
ROW 55- K3, P11, K3, P5, K3, P11, K3
ROW 57- K3, P33, K3
ROW 58-61- Knit across
BO



Thank you very much Kathy for designing this for me........

I hope you all enjoy my gift, also...........

SO now that my little man is asleep, I think I will either try this again, or work on their afghans....
I am tired but very very sore, so I am not ready to go to bed.....I think I did something to my neck when I was getting the Christmas decorations, It is very stiff and sore and it hurts to move my left arm and turn my neck...maybe the better thing to do would be to go soak in a hot bath...(but that would mean I would have to boil water, because there is never enough hot water)
we shall see what comes in a few......

Hope you are all safe and warm.....

Many Hugs to all of you.............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a lot on your mind. You need to relax and I know that is easier said than done at this time of year especially. It will all get done and if not it can wait. Take some time for you. Thanks for the gift.

Lil Knitter said...

I agree with Ghost...take your time. There's no rush to get it done. AK was so sweet to do that...she is so talented. Just relax for a bit and when you're ready...the cloth will just flow.
Hugs!

SimplyMe said...

What an excellent gift!!!! She's right, it totally fits you.

Now, that said. Take care of yourself. It's not going to get easier in the next few weeks. Do what you can and FORGET the rest.

Aunt Kathy said...

I hope you got that bath. I'd love one, when I am thinner that is. For now I will just have to take the hot tub at the Y