The Basil family Christmas 2008
Playdough Ice Cream shoppe....had loads of fun making me make them ice cream treats to pretend to eat....
Knitted Poncho, need to get pic of her in it, looks soo dang cute...
Little Army trucks...had to fight the dog off from wanting to chew on them... William hid them on the dog, but now we can not find them.....
Hand Knit Hello Kitty...she is sleeipng with it right now........
LifeSavers book....He will not share them...must really like them....his hand knit cardigan, that he looks so nice in, but was not fast enough to get a picture of him in it...
Barbi with doggie that eats and "poops"...had to hide the food/poop, from the dog and William....The kids had a very very blessed Christmas, and because they did, Jack and I did..............
I can not believe the generosity and love and caring that so many showed them....
I thank all that did....Their day was fun and joy filled, and they are going to have so much fun with the goodies, and have nice warm comfy clothes that fit....
May all of you find many blessings in all you do......
Merry Christmas from the Basil family.....................



5 comments:
It's funny how that works, seeing a child smile just makes it all better.
Merry Christmas
What a blessing the kids bring to the holiday. You all look very happy and contented.
Looks like you had a very good Xmas. I am so happy for you all.
*hugs*
Wendy, are you out there any more, I have been watching for you all week and am starting to worry about you guys. Just drop a line to say all is Ok DonnaH
Ditto Donna's comment! Hope everything is going ok! Remember to take five minutes to yourself every so often and just breathe!!! (((Hugs))) and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment