Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am still here

Just a quick little post, to let you know I am still around.........Jack is doing great. The kids are having a ball with their Christmas goodies, and I am SICK.............all started on Christmas Eve day with shoveling snow with a temp of 101.......not a good thing to do. I have a doctor appointment at 10:30 this morning. I am thinking Bronchitis, but then there are times I am thinking worse, we shall see what he says.........We got hit with snow again last night, I would say about 6 inches.....I cleaned off the deck, steps and car, and I do believe that is all that I will do, I think that the driveway will just have to be left, as long as I can get out of it...they are again calling for snow on Friday.....Maybe my dad will feel energetic and come over and do mine for me.....

I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas.....
If I do not get back on here later I also wish you all a very safe and Happy New Year.....

Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't.........

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hoping you're feeling better now and that you did not get more mounds of snow.

Happy New Years!
Sandy

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy I hope it's not nearly as bad as you think, I am saying the same about whatever I caught too. I can't get to the DR so no meds for me. We got that snow too, it's still falling as I type.

Here is a get well {{{HUG}}}

JustCindy said...

Hope you are feeling much better very soon. Probably didn't help that you worked in the snow today.

Anonymous said...

Everyone seems to be getting sick these days. I hope it is just a bad cold and nothing more. Even that can make you feel awfully miserable. Wishing you the best.