Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little problem

Well things are not going so well...Jack is not breathing on his own...his oxygen levels and blood gases are not good...they have taken chest X-Rays, and a pulmonary doctor is checking him out....

They did let me see him for a minute, I could not touch him or go near him.....

I am not doing good at the moment, and I will not be going home until he is stable and I do not know when that will be....

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, it's Jennifer from Livonia, MI. I am praying that the Lord's hand will be on your dear Jack as he comes through his recovery from surgery. I pray for strength and peace for you and your little ones. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
It's Cheryl R from SC and I want you to know that I too have you in my prayers.
Please have faith...it's when it is hardest to believe that we actually do receive. We are here with you~
sending hugs,
Cheryl

Sandie said...

Prayers coming your way... Wish I could be there to hold your hand and give you a hug.
Sandie

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
Prayers have been said and will continue from East TN. ((((Cyberhugs))))
Ann

bevq said...

Please know that so many of us are praying for you and for Jack, and your little ones.

Prayer is a powerful medium. My prayer has included a wish for you to be strong, and filled with peace and know that the Lord loves you.

HUGS
Bev

ellie said...

Wendy, I too am peaying that Jack will be soon breathing on his own and will have a speedy recovery.
ellie

pinkangel said...

Wendy, Jack is surrounded by prayer and
God has His hands on Him.

I will be checking in often.

Lil Knitter said...

Wendy,
Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and thinking about you two. Don't panic yet, hon...sometimes it takes a little time before they can breathe on their own. Let the machine do the work so he can rest and get his strength back.
Love & Hugs!

Katie O said...

Prayers coming your way from my whole family here in MN. We are all together and we are holding you all in our hearts and prayers!!! Many hugs and love,

Katie O

Anonymous said...

Wendy my prayers will be with you and your family. Leave it to the Lord - everything will be just fine.

Love,
Chris

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with him too! Please update when you can. Sending big (((hugs))) your way!

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy... I am on my way to church and we will pray for you and Jack there as well.

I agree his body needs to rest. No need to panic, you are both in excellent hands. Prayer knows no boundries

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
This is Kim in OR, we ae pryaing hard for you and Jack. Don't loose faith.
Peace be with you.
Hugs

SimplyMe said...

Since it's been awhile since you posted, I am believing you are with Jack and things have improved. Hang in there. Remember, you have to ACCEPT the peace that passes all understanding.

HUGS

Anonymous said...

Prayers have been said.

WeLolli said...

Prayers for You, Jack, Family and all the Doctors & Nurses.

Shirley B in Texas

Anonymous said...

sending positive thoughts your way.

{{{HUGS}}}

thesuzvk said...

Big hugs, much love and many prayers are with you from Wisconsin. So many friends and loved ones praying for you. God is good. Love,
Suz
Love Wins

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy, I'm keeping you, Jack and the kids in my thoughts tonight.

{{{HUGS}}}

Anonymous said...

Wendy,

I know God is surrounding Jack's bed with His angels to protect him. I'm asking God to bless and clear the minds of his doctors and caretakers so they can adjust the meds to make Jack stable. It's normal for there to be complications the 1st 24 hours of the surgery. Jack is young and will make it. I'm asking God to touch you and give you the strength that comes from knowing so many of us, across the country and beyond love you, are praying for you and can hardly wait for you and Jack to be home with your two beautiful angels. Please update us when you can.

Hugs,

Millie

Wish I lived near you; I'd be in that hospital right by your side but I'm there in spirit and love.