Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

False Alarm

Good morning all, this is Katie O with a Basil update:

So I got a message from Wendy that she only got to see him for a few minutes after they prepped him for surgery before taking him in. The next voicemail I got surprised me.

They canceled surgery. Yea, thanks for adding more stress! Apparently, they had an emergency come in and since they had not started on Jack's surgery they canceled it til tomorrow. I believe her voicemail also said they are just going to keep him in the hospital until tomorrow morning. (It was a bit broken because I am out in the Boonies at my mom's and I don't get great reception. ) So thank you for all the prayers and concerns, but it will be one more day. I'm not sure if Wendy is coming home today or staying with Jack in the hospital. I will keep you updated as I hear anything. Wendy appreciates all the concern very very much. I don't think words can express how much. Keep the those prayers coming!! Thanks everyone,

Katie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this won't happen again so they can be home for Williams birthday. I keep checking.

SimplyMe said...

Oh no!

Love ya wendy!

thanks for the updates Katie

thesuzvk said...

Katie, thanks for the update. Please tell Wendy I am so sorry for her frustration and to hang in there. Lots of love, prayers, and big hugs from Suz.

Aunt Kathy said...

Thanks Katie... it will be good for them to get some rest. Tomorrow will be the perfect day for surgery.

pinkangel said...

Katie, I so appreciate the update. Jack has been in my thoughts all day. I know they are both frustrated but let Wendy know that God is the One who is in control and for some reason known only to Him right now, that tomorrow is a better day for Jack.

Tell Wendy love and prayers are traveling north for her and Jack