Count meee! I try and stop by every day or two to see how y'all are! Brooke looks ubber cute in that hat/mitten/scarf set! My crocheting doesn't look that good! Your work is beautiful!!!
I have also never made mittens, Wendy, but I've got a lot of patterns saved for 'em. :-) I think I started one once... I've also never made a set of socks. I did make one slipper though. Haven't made the second one yet.
I also visit you blog everyday. I love you work. I am a new blogger. I was wondering if you can share the pattern for the duck you made, it was a bath mit.
7 comments:
YEAH I am still here Wendy. LOL
Count meee! I try and stop by every day or two to see how y'all are! Brooke looks ubber cute in that hat/mitten/scarf set! My crocheting doesn't look that good! Your work is beautiful!!!
I have also never made mittens, Wendy, but I've got a lot of patterns saved for 'em. :-) I think I started one once... I've also never made a set of socks. I did make one slipper though. Haven't made the second one yet.
I was here but did not comment at the time since I was busy redoing my blog. But I will leave one now.
I also visit you blog everyday. I love you work. I am a new blogger.
I was wondering if you can share the pattern for the duck you made, it was a bath mit.
I'm sorry, I hit the wrong button I am the anonymous person.
yeah, and gostats is much better than statcounter imo! ;)
Post a Comment