I love the change of seasons, but for some reason Spring and Fall are not very friendly with me. Those are the times of year that my allergies kick me in the but.
I have found that if I use an air purifier that it helps cut down on some of the allergens. Of course we live in a home that was built in the late 1800's and without the air purifier I do believe that we would all be sick all the time.
I neve even thought about buying and using an air purifier until we were living in my parents basement and poor little man was getting sick constantly, the doctor told us that it was probably due to mold and to buy an air purifier. After we purchased one it cut down on his problems. SO when I do purchase a unit I make sure that it not only takes care of dust, pollen and pet dander, but that it also takes care of mold spores.
No comments:
Post a Comment