Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, September 15, 2008

What a nice day........

Today has turned out to be a very nice day. Brooke did well at school and on the bus ride home. I got a blog makeover from Sassy , didn't she do a great job. I think she pegged me well....

I also got an approval for one of my paid posts....



I did not hear anything from the doctor concerning Williams test results and was unable to get a hold of anyone, I will be calling again tomorrow. I am getting a little ticked at no response.



If you have not noticed, on the far right side there is a "Donate" button. It is not really to donate, but my paypal account did not give me the option of a paypal button other than "Donate, Buy Now, and Add to Cart" which did not suit me well, beings that it was for an easy way for someone who has made a request about buying something I have posted that I have made. I do ask that you contact me and leave me your information if you are interested in purchasing anything. For instance if you see a hat and want one, but in a different color or size. Leave me a comment and I will get back to you, and we will work out the price, and get all the other information taken care of for me to get one to you.



Well the kids are not cooperating with me about bedtime, so I guess I will shut off the lights and lay down, and see if that works..



I will leave you with a picture of Benji and his new do, courtesy of my mom and myself.





Hope you all had a safe and blessed day............

6 comments:

SimplyMe said...

Sassy did a kickazz job on your blog makeover. Wow. I love it. I don't believe I've seen one that I like more.

What does, "I also got an approval for one of my paid posts...." ? It sounds good, so congrats. I just don't know what I'm congratulating you ON!!!!

May you hear some news tomorrow. I'm sure your carpet is worn out from the pacing!

Aunt Kathy said...

I like hearing GOOD DAY posts from you Wendy.

Weird about the donate button but you handled it well.

Scarlet said...

What a facelift!!! Your blog looks great. So cheerful. I love it.

Hope you get some news about William soon. Tom Petty was right when he wrote the song "The waiting is the hardest part".

Hugs and prayers.

The Jillybean said...

I love the new do!!!! And Congrats on your approval!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Stunning Make Over.

Lil Knitter said...

Love Benjis new "do". He looks so cute! And the new blog makeover is awesome!
I'm so glad you had a good day..you deserve lots of good days.
Hugs

*kids are still flip flopping over a name...will let you know this poor little fellas name as soon as they pick one for sure* :P