I have so much I need to do today laundry, dishes, vacuum, canning, crocheting....BUT at this very moment I feel like doing nothing. That is not a good thing to sit and wait unoccupied.
My mom just called and she is on her way over, to pick up the kids and myself. That will be a nice little diversion, but it sure will not get the work done. Oh well, it is not going to go anywhere and will be here when I get back...
We did get up at 7:30 a.m. and here it is 10:05 a.m. and we are still not dressed, so I guess I should do that before she gets here....
Hope everyone has a wonderful day...........OH and tell your friends about me, if they do not already know, they may find my life and works quite interesting........
Have a blessed day............
2 comments:
Have fun with mom. I often don't feel like doing anything.
I always find your life interesting. And sometimes we need a do nothing day, or week, or month lol.
Post a Comment