Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, August 18, 2008

Red Scarf done


I finished the Red Scarf....It turned out to be 6" X 73". I used a whole 8 oz. skein of Red Heart Super Saver in Hot Red. I think it turned out really nice.


I should be sleeping, but can not bring myself to stop....I have been running on nervous energy all day........I worked on the scarf, did 10 cotton grannies (timed myself and I can do one in 5 minutes) also did another 10 inch square, which I forgot to take a picture of.


I tried to keep the kids from Jack whenever they were eating, because I know it had to be driving him crazy to not be able to eat. In fact I did not eat much today, because I felt bad for him....I did not do any real cooking, instead for lunch they had Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and for dinner we had a can of Dinty Moore beef stew. tire to make it simple so that there was very little food smell in the house.


I do have my alarm set for 7 a.m., so I guess I should try to settle down and go to sleep, for a little while. Otherwise I will be dragging butt tomorrow, and that will lead to crabbiness....and we had enough of that in the house hold today, not just Jack but 2 little monsters, also....


I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend.......I will try to post tomorrow evening on the results of the appointments............

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

You have probably left already Wendy but I wanted you to know I have been praying for your this morning and Jack too.

The scarf looks great.

Anonymous said...

Your scarf turned out lovely and I like the packaging.

Lil Knitter said...

The scarf is really nice. You did a great job. I like the little tag.

Hugs!