Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, August 4, 2008

My day so far.......

Well I got up this morning and woke Jack up to call the doctor...as long as you call by noon you are guaranteed to be seen that same day....So he made his phone call at 8 and was given an 11:30 appointment. I decided to go with him, because I wanted to go to Meijers to buy some stuff they had on sale...such as Pizza Rolls, Aunt Jamima breakfast meals, Kraft Mac & cheese ......and also some fruit for the kids......

We got to the doctors and his blood pressure was 112/84...which is unusual for him and his BP was 134/91 yesterday at the clinic...He has lost 5 pounds in a week, also...The doctor checked him out and ordered blood work and stool sample....He is getting a complete workup on the blood and checking for 3 different things in the stool, Blood, parasites and then there was one other that started with a T and I can not remember what it was...(getting so dang forgetful lately) He does not want Jack returning to work until he has the blood work back, which he should have tomorrow and we are to call Wednesday morning. He put Jack down to be out of work until at least the 7th...and we will go from there once the blood work is back...I am not a very happy camper...I pray to God that he will still have a job.............



My plans for the rest of the day are to sit here on my butt and crochet...except for a time out to cook dinner.......and then later I really should go and pick some Blackberries...William is here playing (mauling) the puppy....Jack is out with the land lord (helping split some firewood) and Brooke is playing with Shanna downstairs....



I did not get any pictures, yet, of the squares I have done, but do have a couple of William with his Patches, and Benji.........



William loving on his buddy, Patches....this morning..........

Benji hiding out amongst the stuffed animals and babies (look at that poor baby...that was from Brooke's days of wanting to write on everything)

I came up with a new saying....was chatting online with Katie and it just popped out of my head into my finger tips and I think it suits me well.....

concerning all my trials and tribulations.........

"It all in the long run forms the mold of the person I am and will be.....Strong, Durable, Fighter & Caring"

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy Benji in the toys is a cute picture. Is it official are you keeping him?

Try not to worry over Jack's results and job... worrying won't change a thing. Just keep believing and repeating your "mantra" it's perfect and true

The Jillybean said...

That is still the cutest dog ever. He is just a ball of fur and I think I am in love with him. The pics of William loving on the cat are precious. One day you will look back on those and wonder where that little boy went. Mine have grown so fast it seems unreal at times.

Lil Knitter said...

Love the photos of William and the animals are too cute.
Try not to worry too much...I know that's easier said than done but AK's right..it won't change a thing.
Hugs!