Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cats, Dog, Kids, and Yarn






That is what my life basically involves...

Feed the cats, and change their litter box.....Feed the dog, take him potty and keep him from chewing up all the kids toys.....Feed the kids, dress the kids, change diapers, play with kids, keep said kids from killing each other, run the kids to appointments, after making said appointments...of course there is also the fiber therapy in the form of crocheting or knitting....lets not forget the housework, and the take care of ME (which is usually lacking)


I have been busy crocheting, made 25 more squares yesterday, have not done any today. Started and finished a shawl for a church benefit. And have again picked up the second bag to be felted.


Yesterday morning I got away for a couple of hours, not by choice, but I had to go to Orientation for Brooke to go to Head Start. It was a bunch of nothing that could have been taken care of on the first day of school, which is set to start on September 15th. Jack did well with the kids, he got smart and took them outside so they played and so that William would settle down because momma left him...."NO KIDS ALLOWED" was the rule...There are some things that I will not attend if my children can not go....they are a part of us, and if you want me to show up, then my kids will be in tow.....


I received a call yesterday from the Neurologist office and Williams appointments are made. He goes for his EEG on the 9th and the MRI will be done on the 10th.....


I am at the point that if there is something wrong I want to know...I can not help my little boy if I do not know what the problem is....SO no matter what they may find out, we WILL get through it...I am just ready for some answers....


I also got a package from Monica over at Monniblog, yesterday. It was my Knitters Prize for her blog contest that I won. It is some wonderful stuff, and cannot wait to work with the yarn..It is so darn soft.



The house is totally quiet, and has been so since 7:30...Everyone including the dog and cats are sound asleep, and I am about ready to go myself...


I guess I will end this now, go get a drink, and call it a night.....


4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Good night Wendy, sweet dreams

Lil Knitter said...

Hope you get some answers soon. Try to get some rest and not worry. You've got lots of friends here for you.
Hugs!

Scarlet said...

I continue to have you and your family in my prayers. I have 25 square done for the kids blanket I plan on getting those in the mail real soon.

Praying for you always

Anonymous said...

Your life is so busy. Every thing you do comes out so lovely and it is such a wonder that you have all those distractions too.