




Well I got William's Summer Outfit done. It should have been done yesterday, BUT instead I got the laundry all caught up, folded and put away.......Then decided to get to my room. I can actually go in there now, without fear of an avalanche. I got rid of stuff that should have been gone. Put some more yarn in totes, and got rid of the boxes, and put all my winter clothes away in the closet, instead of in a basket. There is still some work that needs to be done, but I feel so much better that I got what I did, done. By the time I was done I was drenched in sweat even with the fan blowing on me and the air on. We had some nasty storms come through the area again. BUT we actually got spared the worse.
William got bit by a mosquito, under his eye, the other day. Even with bug repellent on, but of course you do not put it that close to someones eye. Yesterday morning he woke up with a puffy cheek, and by last night his whole right side of his face was swollen. I gave him Benadryl a couple of times, but it does not seem to have helped much. This morning it is basically swollen, just under his eye, not so much in the cheek. I called the doctor and he said to continue with the Benadryl, and that is about all I can do, besides some cool compresses (which William is NOT going for).
William is just so excited that his momma has made him an outfit. He said "MINE" as he hugged himself. Again this is just something that I used my brains to make. I did use the same concept as Brooke's, except I did not put the shell edge on the shorts or top, and I did not make the top an "A" shape. I took his measurements and went from there and checked often to see if the measurements were right. I do see that I should have made his straps a little wider, so that they do not slide off, but he WILL NOT let me take it off to fix...
Brooke has informed me that I have to put her outfit on her today, and take pictures of them both, to show Katie....(and all of you)
Jack is still gone. He left at 7 this morning for a road test, for driving for EL Hollingsworth. He called me at 10:30 and said that he was on his way to get a physical, and that he aced his road test. He said that after his last job, of driving an automatic, his shifting was a little rough. MAYBE, just maybe, things are going to start looking up for us.........He has to call on Monday to see when (and if) he starts orientation. (Prayers Please)
I have a big pack of chicken to fry for my sister (her request of me) and then I have to get us ready for Jack to get home, so that we can go grocery shopping. SO I guess I should get my butt off here.
Hope you all have a SAFE and enjoyable 4th.............
3 comments:
I saw the outfit on Ravelry, that's a pretty blue.
WOO HOO on Jack's possible job and life getting easier.
How are your grandma and mom doing?
I saw it on Rav too. He looks so cute!
Hugs!
What a little ham.........I can see how proud he is..........looking forward to seeing Brooke and William modeling together.........
Hugs
Post a Comment