Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy belated Blogversary to me....

Well I seem to have had another DUH moment....My Blogversary got past me...it was July 1st.......Now how in the world did I let that happen....maybe the lack of finances so lack of contest.....
It is hard to believe that I started this blog over a year ago. A way to vent and to keep my friends up to date, without bogging up the groups I was in.....A way to show off my little angels, my life, and some of what I may be working on...It sure has been an adventure and I have come to know so many very kind and generous Friends...........I have felt the hugs, and prayers from across the miles and have benefited from others knowledge....I am hoping that the next year will bring much happier and not so "down in the dumps" posts...
I do have some pictures to share, BUT I do not have the camera handy, and so I do not want to disturb all the sleeping beings in the house. SO I will have to share them at another time....

I hope that you all had a safe and enjoyable weekend....

6 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Don't feel "Duh" all by yourself...mine got by me too.
I blame it on the blond. LOL
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Well happy blogversay to you!!!!!!


Hugs!!!

Katie O said...

happy blogiversary!!! Woot!

Aunt Kathy said...

Happy Blogaversary Wendy.

Hmm perhaps you need one of those snippet countdown clocks to mark the days until next years blogaversary, lol

The Jillybean said...

Happy Belated Blogversary!!!!

pinkangel said...

Goodness Wendy it has been a year? I remember when you started and have seen downs and a few nice ups also.......I pray next year (in blog years) that there are many more ups.

Hugs

PS I have no idea how long I have had my blog...........might need to check.