THIS LOOKS WONDERFUL RIGHT ABOUT NOW..........Today William had his evaluation for Early On and his speech, for speech therapy. He will be 2 1/2 yrs on the 17th of this month and her tested at 15 months...SO he has a speech DELAY Brooke had a speech DEFICIT. He tested above average for comprehension, and at average for gross motor, fine motor, and self help...He FAILED the hearing test...They do a fluid check when they do the hearing, if it does not come up "PASSED" and his fluid is low, so that is a sign that it is not a fluid build up in the ear and possibly an ear infection. SO we have a doctor appointment for Thursday the 12th, to see if he has an ear infection (without fluid) and if not then a referral will be DEMANDED (by me) for him to see an ENT. I am not sure what to think, because he did have his hearing tested at his 2 yr check up the first part of January, and he passed.
We are under a Tornado Watch til 10p.m. tonight, It is 91 degrees, and VERY humid. This is our August weather, and here it is only the first week of June.....I don't even want to think about cooking dinner, and I am sure that Jack is not even thinking about eating, at the moment. He has been mowing the grass for 3 hours now. I should run to the corner store and get some Hoagie buns, and fix Chicken salad sandwiches for dinner, maybe I will do that in a few....
Well I am going to get back to the first of 2 poncho's. I am just about done with it, then I will get busy on the second one. After those I will get busy joining some afghans, with the air on it should not be too bad (I hope).
Hope everyone is having a beautiful day...
Hug the ones you love and pray for those you don't................
1 comment:
I hope everything comes back good on his hearing test...it probably is just fluid in there. Good for you for demanding what he needs. Check all everything...better safe than sorry.
Hugs!
Post a Comment