

Today was Brooke's last day of school, she is just a tad bit upset that she will not be going anymore, til Fall.
Tomorrow will be a busy day, we have her picnic, then we will be going to fix pappa dinner for his birthday...My dad is not much of a cake eater, but loves pie, so he has an apple pie and then we HAD to get a cake (per Brooke's request) I forgot the candles, so I will have to see if my sis has a few left from Rachel's birthday.
Not much else happening here....sticking close to home, with gas prices, and spending a lot of time outside...
Well I am taking the monsters outside to play in the rain, before they drive me crazy....they have not been out all day....so rain or not.....they need to burn of some crabbiness.
Hope everyone has had a blessed day....

6 comments:
That came out so cute. Nice job Wendy, nice job
That is a very cute outfit you did an awesome job on it. I tell you she is just the cutest.
Hugs!!!
The outfit is totally cute! You did a great job off the top of your head! Awww....my daughter is going to miss seeing her friends too. It's so nice when they actually enjoy school.
Hugs!
It turned out great! I am so glad she is getting to wear it to her picnic tomorrow
Can't wait to see what you come up with for William
Hugs as always
Wendy, this is really cute! I admire you, I always have to follow a pattern to the letter. You can tell by the look on Brooke's face that she is completely delighted with her new outfit. Great job, Mom!!
Love,
Suz
Love Wins
Post a Comment