A little fun here today. So I took some pictures this evening, and I need you to tell me what is wrong with them.... If you guess right you will be put in a drawing to win a little prize, and no I have no idea what that prize will be yet....I just thought of this, so I am still working on the details...I will give you until Monday, March 31 at midnight to put in your guess...
So here goes....ALL the pictures have the same thing in common and the same thing wrong with them.........





12 comments:
Snow in the Springtime, or snow after Easter, or Snow in March. But my guess: Snow! :)
(you'll hate to know that tomorrow they are predicting 70 degrees in the DC area... and just so you won't hate me too much, followed by a 25 degree drop on Saturday!)
I also say snow. NO SNOW NO SNOW NO SNOW. I hate snow... too much snow in march... screw this!
I say snow as well. It is springtime and there are supposed to be flowers blooming and not snow on the ground.
I feel for you honey, I am having a great time here in San Diego in the sun.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
*hugs and love*
Scarlet
Well I am looking for some error in the camera, inspecting the photos for some mark that is on all of them, and getting frustrated, then I realize it must be the snow.
Now if I had just read the comments first and saw everyone else saying snow, I would have saved myself a little headache from over thinking, hahahahahahaha
I'm going to say "snow"? Hope you guys are staying warm, and remember, if you want to send it down here, PLEASE do!! lol! South Texas is pushing mid 80's already. ACK!!!
Well, I thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments and making sure I saw it by posting it twice. Giggle. You are so cute. And your right who wants more snow. We got hit too.
WEndy, I'm thinking it is the snow at this time of year... after easter, more than a week into spring... Maureen
I think the biggest thing wrong with the pictures is that too many of us have to live in this crap. I wish we didn't have to amuse ourselves by taking pictures of WAY TOO MUCH SNOW!!
Thanks for the fun
Lynda in Ohio
Oh heck, Wendy, that's easy. It's the snow you weren't supposed to get that I WAS supposed to get. Go figure.
Hey Wendy, Of course the thing that is wrong with your pictures is: This is spring and you still have snow!!!!! The snow for sure.... I hope you are soon done with it.
I have just got to say it...It is 6:45pm right now in my neck of the woods in the FL panhandle and the temp is a wonderful 79 degrees. Come on hon.........Just move south.
Loves Hugs
Okay, snow was the only thing I could think of either but I'm slow getting around to commenting. Can't wait to see what the answer is.
Hugs!
SNOW!!!
Seriously, aren't you just sooo tired of it??!!
We just got rain from that storm. We missed the 'snow line' by about 10 mile! Sorry.
Hope you are getting some sunshine today!
Post a Comment