Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend Works



Hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend... I was busy and got quite a bit accomplished..

I joined and afghan for Loves 4 Troops that will go to a veteran through Angels In Camo. in Ohio, the squares for this afghan came from some wonderful ladies from the group. I also made a baby blanket, some more baby hats, and a cloth...


The cloth is one I was just trying out and I used FP & BP double crochet. I t made a very nice and thick cloth....I will have to make more for personal use. Jack has not liked the handmade cloths, he says I am not using that stupid thing. Well he felt the nice thick cloth and said oh I like that, that would feel good to wash with. So I will get busy and hopefully it will feel nice to use..




Not much else has gone on here... I have been leading a pretty boring life lately. It will be a busy week though. Wednesday I will make a delivery to the DVS, Thursday is our rescheduled Bankruptcy hearing (pray for no snow....please....I do not want to do anymore donuts in the middle of the freeway) and then Friday Brooke will be going to the eye doctors....


We had a wonderful weekend, Easter egg hunt on Saturday, Family time and dinner on Sunday and Today I have my niece over to play with the kids...
Well since we did not get Eggs colored over the weekend, we have chose to do so today, so I guess before the beasties get restless I had better get the stuff ready for them. (pray there is not too much of a mess with 3 kids)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the first full week of spring.......The sun is shining here.........Goody for us...........
Have a blessed day..........



2 comments:

Andrea Moberly said...

I got your message on my blog, and no, I didn't get your entry! Please forward it to me so I can add you to the list. Sorry for the mixup and thanks for participating :)

Aunt Kathy said...

I love how your afghan turned out, nice job.