Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, March 24, 2008

Thick and cushy wash cloth

Here is a better look at the thick and cushy wash cloth I made today...

Also a few notes if you would like to try one for yourself.

I used worsted weight cotton, size "H" crochet hook... I chained 32 and then I made it til square and added 2 rows of single crochet along the outside to bring it to 8 inches square and give it a nice finished edge.




The more I feel this cloth and the more I look at it, I think that it would make a wonderful pet cuddle for a shelter or rescue and I also think that it would be a wonderful baby blanket....It is soft yet thick and cushy...

3 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

I really like the way it looks. It's pretty and it has a lot of texture. I like the spring colors too....so ready for spring. I know you are.
Hugs!

Aunt Kathy said...

So I hope this means you are feeling better???

Mary Ann said...

I love the spring looking colors of the cloth, and dfp is one of my favorite stitches.

Looks like you're ready for spring!