Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Friday, March 21, 2008

Booties Done

Just a quick post to show the booties are done.........I took a picture of them with the hat....I will probably make some more of these, but for now I need to crochet some (for speed) and also need to do a few cloths....I will start a shawl or baby blanket on my new needles to work on here and there, while I get a stash of hats, booties and cloths done in crochet.....



Woke up this morning not feeling very well.........I hope it is just a fluke, and it passes REALLY fast....no time to be sick (especially with kids and Easter in a couple of days)



Hope everyone is having a blessed Good Friday......and if I do not get back on here.........



HAPPY EASTER .......

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy praying you don't get sick. I love the Happy Easter in all the colored letters, very creative. Did you use your new needles to make the hat and booties?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.