Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23
Thursday, February 14, 2008
New addition
Here is another wonderful felted bag that has been added to Etsy...This is made with Lana D'Oro 50% Alpaca & 50% Wool, So wonderfully soft and fuzzy....Yet sturdy.......... Nice spring colors....
Felting is my next thing to overcome... maybe I'll wait until next year though, I mean now that I understand socks, I should at least make a few hundred first, right?
5 comments:
Wow...you are just whipping out the FO's. That's very pretty. It does have spring look to it.
Hugs!
Another beautiful Bag!!
I got my package today and I love it!!
Hugs and love
Scarlet
Felting is my next thing to overcome... maybe I'll wait until next year though, I mean now that I understand socks, I should at least make a few hundred first, right?
Wendy, you are a crocheting machine. You have been really putting out the FO........We are all so proud of you. I do swear you never sleep.
Loves Hugs
I love it Wendy! great colors.
Post a Comment