She is a bright cheery little girl...Full of winter sparkle and glamour.....

From this..........................

To this..........................
Isn't she a cutie......She is made of Madil Luxor which has little bits of SILVER in the yarn....Her hat and scarf are made of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. She stands 7 inches tall and sits at 5 incehs tall....You can completely pose her, and her arms and legs actually stay where you put them...I did it right this time.....
She is our newest addition to Etsy...................


I tell you I am going to have to watch myself making these bears, I will find it very hard to part with them after giving them PERSONALITY......

4 comments:
Omg! Girl, you are getting good at the teddy bear making! lol
She does have a lot of personality. She's perfect...you really did an awesome job!
Hugs!
How wonderful. She looks French!! I agree with lil knitter, you're getting good!!! Seems like you are having so much fun making them too. :) Keep up the good work!!
*hugs and love*
Those bears are so cute Wendy! Are you going to sell at Etsy too? What great gift add ons those would be for bridal showers (Bride Bear) or holidays or shower gifts or bridal party gifts and so on and so on! LOL ITs great to see that things are looking up for you m'dear.
I just love your white bear....You never cease to amaze me...She really is something special.
I hope you got to visit with Katie....My visit with Bev was super fun.
Loves Hugs
Post a Comment