Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Yes Virginia, there is a Santa"


A quick update...Miracles do happen........And yes there is a "Santa" (God)

We received a phone call this morning...And to make is short and oh so sweet....We do not have to move, we can pay all 3 months back rent, plus January's, and have money to get Jack to another state for work, unless by the grace of God, He gets one of the jobs he has applied for here, in the past week.

Thank you all so very much for all the prayers, encouragement, and for just putting up with my crazy posts....

Got to get my butt in gear, William has his 2 year check up at 3. So I need to get stuff done and out of here....

9 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

OMG! Wendy, that is awesome! I am so happy for you! I'm doing the happy dance with you...YAY!!!!
Hugs!

Kathleen said...

That is fabulous. I'm so glad it has worked out for you.

Aunt Kathy said...

Wendy, I am a firm believer that prayer changes things, I am so happy for you and your family.

Merry Christmas

Kelly said...

YAY!!!! I was praying for you. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

From Our Lip's To God's Ears... Thank You For Taking Care of Our Loved Ones.
We Love You Sis... and we are always here for you and yours.
XOXOXOXO

Scarlet said...

I am so happy for you Wendy. What a wonderful gift, the "gift" of prayer.

HUGS to you and yours!!

Scarlet

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news.

pinkangel said...

God is never late........Praise Him every day..........I am so happy for you. You and your family continue to be in my prayers

thesuzvk said...

God is great. This proves it yet again. I am so happy for you. This is a wonderful Christmas gift for all of us who have you always in our prayers. Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Love,
Suz
Love Wins