I have been trying to make Christmas presents, as well as some stuff to put on Etsy...I have made up a crocheted Cup/Bottle Sleeve.....I am using 100% cotton for them, and hope someone will like them and buy them...William has already stole one, for his sippy cup...He saw me trying it on a water bottle and just had to have it...It was the first one I made and was actually too big, so I gave it to him and he thinks it is great.....





I also am adding a toddler poncho, cotton beanie style hat for an adult, baby sweater w/hat...


If you have not already checked out "Jetgirl1313"s Etsy please do so.....I will be adding a 100% wool Granny Square purse in a day or 2..

The tree is still not decorated...The kids and cats have been leaving it alone, so I think I will decorate it tomorrow.....But of course once I do so then the kids will decide they have to play with the ornaments...Oh well. Such is life...
Not much else going on here......I do have an appointment on Friday Dec. 7th to deliver all the donations to the DVS.....Finally, I have 4 good size boxes plus 11 afghans. This will be my last delivery for the year......
Well I do believe my dear son has decided he does not want to be sick by himself anymore, so he has decided that momma needs to be sick also...I feel achy all over and my head is starting to fell yucky...Thanks a lot my little man..............
So I do believe I am going to turn in for the night and try to kick it in the butt...
2 comments:
Hi, Wendy! I'm glad you were able to get the appointment to drop off the donation collection.
All of your work is beautiful. I wish you many sales.
Post a Comment