
My little model was not willing to stay very still, but I think it looks good on him. I put it up now until his Birthday. He did not want to give it up... So I know he will love it when he opens it for his Birthday.

Brooke and I went to Joann's to get buttons for it, yesterday. I found some glass buttons that were made for it. They were outlined in blue, then had a line of green and then the center was yellow. I had picked up 3 cards of 2 buttons each (I needed 5 buttons) Then I headed to the yarn, I did not make it to the yarn when I realized the buttons were $7 a card. I told Brooke we had to go back and find some cheaper. But mom I like these. I told her I did too, but not for that price. I did end up finding some for $2 a card of 2, that go with it, they are an iridescent one, with the colors in them. Still more than I wanted to pay for buttons, but I wanted some that really went good, not just some plain color ones.





4 comments:
Oh Wendy the sweater is beautiful! I'm sure he did not want to give it back... I wouldn't either!!! He'll be so excited!!! The cuddles also look very nice. Have a great weekend...
The sweater fits perfect. I love the colors. I know he'll be excited when he opens it and he can keep it. Great job on the cuddles too...so many different ones...they look nice.
Hugs!
Great job on the sweater. He looks so cute in it.
The sweater and especially William are so adorable.
Post a Comment