

Brooke came out of her bedroom this morning saying that Patches was in her clean clothes. "look mom, come see" So I got up and thought to myself that he was in the basket of clothes that I need to put away. Oh no, when I got in there she points to her dresser. The damn cat had gotten in her top drawer. I called Jack to come and see where "his" cat was and got the camera. He said he is not his cat, only a cat of mine would do that. He sure does pick some of the craziest places to get comfy.
Not much going to happen here today. (Monday) We have to go to the store and finish buying the stuff for Thanksgiving dinner. And I want to get me a size M crochet hook. I want to make a tote out of plastic bags, and want to have the hook, for when I have the time. I would also love to get some Rectangle Knifty Knitter Looms, I want to show Jack how to use them, and I think he would have an easier time, than with the round ones I have. I did get $35 from my parents for my Birthday, but that will have to be put up, for items such as diapers, cat food, cat litter, you know the necessities, even toilet paper. I could always do like a family does that I had found their blog, and was reading. They actually make Flannel wipes and use them in place of toilet paper. (yuck) They also would put their tiny baby on a potty chair to eliminate. Hoping to catch it instead of it going in its diaper. I guess some people just have their ways of doing things. They also do this thing called "Unschooling" they want their kids to go beyond the "thinking inside the box" so they plan on "Homeschooling" their kids. They say that Schools teach children how to manipulate, not learn. They say that a child in the system learns to give and tell the teacher what they want, even if it is not right. What ever that means. I personally would love to home school my kids. But I would not be helping them out in the least, I believe that they would never learn how to deal with the big, cruel world if the are sheltered in my home. They would not learn how to interact and how to deal with different situations and people. I figure that I can always enhance their learning, at home.
Well it is 1:15 a.m. and even though I would love to not have to get up with the kids (just once) I know that will not happen. So I had better take my butt to bed.
Hope everyone has a blessed day..........................
1 comment:
Happy 40th Birthday Sis!!!
May God Bless You Today and Always.
Love Ya!
The scarf and hat are beautiful... you could make the 16 year old a set in blacks, browns, gray etc.
Post a Comment