Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Monday, November 12, 2007

I've been Tagged (my first)

38 things about me that you may or may not want to know.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Jack. he was cussing at the computer because he could not get into a room to play pool.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Trying to go back to sleep, but William was not allowing that.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?Putting William to sleep.

4. What happened to you in 2006? Oh do you mean what "did not" happen. Hubby lost his job of 6 years, lost our house and car, moved into my parents, hubby got a new job.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "No William, it is time to go to bed"

6. How many beverages did you have today? 3 cups of coffee, 2 glasses of milk, pepsi

7. What color is your hairbrush? Purple

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Gas for the car.

9. Where were you last night? In my bedroom chatting on line and crocheting (while watching t.v)

10. What color is your front door? grey

11. Where do you keep your change? I never have any change, the kids get it for their piggy banks.

12. What’s the weather like today? Beautiful (but now it is froggy (foggy) and chilly)

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Moose Tracks

14. What excites you? When my kids do or learn something new

15. Do you want to cut your hair?Just a trim
.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Almost double

17. Do you talk a lot?Yes (I have kids)

18. Do you watch the O.C.? No
.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes

20. Do you make up your own words?Yes

21. Are you a jealous person? On occasion

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A". Amy

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kathy

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Mom

25. What does the last text message you received say? Breanna is finally walking (at 20 months old) (received over a month ago, otherwise I do not Text, it cost me extra money)

26. Do you chew on your straw? No.

27. Do you have curly hair? No (wavy)

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? To bed

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Kellie N.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken, Rice and Butternut squash

31. Will you get married in the future? I hope not, one hubby is enough
.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I do not get to watch movies

33. Is there anyone you like right now? My hubby and kids and the few friends I have

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? 1 1/2 hours ago

35. Are you currently depressed? Slightly
.
36. Did you cry today? No.

37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Kelly(Bella Bambina Knits) tagged me & it is my first Tag.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.*Aunt Kathy, Scarlet, Melanie, Katie (KTO) and Ghost


Well I need to do some searching and learn how to do a link from here. I wanted the names of the ladies I tagged to link to their Blogs, but I can not figure it out.........So I guess I get to learn something new....HELP !!!!!!!!!!

Have a blessed night everyone...................

7 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

I enjoyed reading your answers...I can relate to a lot of them. lol
I'm posting this on my blog (I hope I'm the Melanie you tagged...lol)
Hugs!

Scarlet said...

I am not sure how to do it either but I guess I could copy and past and fill it out.

I am honored that you chose me.

*hugs*
Scarlet

Aunt Kathy said...

Hi Wendy... maybe I can help you with the linking part. I am just now figuring that out myself. But I haven't yet figured out how to link with just the name showing and not the whole link address.

I will answer these questions today on my blog. But I hope I cna think of 5 to send it forward to... LOL

Anonymous said...

I sent you my responses in a post.

Lil Knitter said...

Whew...was gonna claim insanity or some such excuse if it wasn't me. lol
I loved this one...it was fun!
Hugs!

knottykitty said...

Hi Wendy! I'm sure you've figured it out already, but if you need help with the linking thing in Blogger, just send me an email at twominions@yahoo.com.

Thanks for visiting my blog! Yes, I am feeling a bit slumpy, and I hope your challenges get easier real soon.

I really have to say to you, please, please don't be afraid of a move---it can open the door to a whole new life for you! I moved to Seattle from Northern California, single and alone, and didn't know a soul here, in 1994, and it changed my life. It was hard, but the best thing I ever did for my life situation!! It's hard to move away from family, but if it improves your daily life it's worth it, and your family will always be there for you, visit, etc.

Sorry for the long comment, but if you know in your heart that a move will change your life for the better, take the opportunity of relocation assistance and go for it!

Lil Knitter said...

Hey girl! Just click the button on the right side of my blog (scroll down a little) and on that site there's the same button...just under it is the place to sign up. Then you can participate whenever you want. They are actually doing it every day of the week now so you can post when it's easiest for you.
If you need any help, just give me a yell.
Hugs!