Whatever you do, work at ig with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men ~ Col. 3:23

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Better day & Plastic bag tote




I finished the Plastic bag tote.....This one is made out of all Subway t-shirt bags...So it has yellow, red and green, very appropriate for this time of the year.........I really like how it has turned out and I will be making some more.........It would be nice to make them and have someone want to buy them. They are a good size. I can fit 2 cones of Cotton in it with no problem...
I took a picture of Brooke holding it so you could see how big it is..






By the time I went to bed last night, I was in a much better state of mind. So today was a good day, but the tree is still not decorated...Was not quite ready for that... I felt all of the HUGS sent my way and thank you all so much..........I cried with each new reply and I do believe that they helped tremendously...

The Land lord came up this morning, he had a cup of coffee with us and we all just talked and he played with the kids some. He gave me a suggestion on someone to contact about helping us out with the rent and daily necessities. I called the number, but all I got was an answering machine, so I left my name and number and hopefully I will receive a phone call tomorrow. I hope that it is not too late in the year to get any help from them......Yes God did here my plea, and he sent an answer through my land lord.

Well I am now off to start Christmas presents for my nephews.........

Hope everyone has a blessed night/day............

5 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

I'm so glad you had a better day today. Don't feel bad about not decorating the tree yet..I don't even have mine up yet. lol
I want to ask you a question so if you could email me that would be great. And I love the bag...did you crochet it? It's awesome. Big hugs girlfriend!
my email is lilknitter at gmail dot com
Thanks!

pinkangel said...

Hey sweetie, The bag is so cool. I love the colors in it. Crafting is so good for the soul. Keep your eyes and heart up. God is never late when you have faith in Him.
Lots more hugs going your way

thesuzvk said...

Hey,I don't even HAVE a tree yet!
Have no clue where the decorations are and right now, don't have time to look! DD presented me with a huge moving wardrobe box overflowing with laundry after we told her she was grounded until she cleaned her room. That'll teach me!
Glad things are looking up! Lots of prayers and hugs for you from me (and lots of others!).
The bag is really cool! I remember my great aunt making things like that.
Love,
Suz
Love Wins

Unknown said...

I'm glad yesterday was a good day. Don't forget there's a reason for everything and things will work out. Just be strong and patient.

love the bag, you did a great job.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear things are looking a little brighter for you now.