
You signed up on October 5, 2007
You are #40325 on the list.
3575 people are ahead of you in line.
9527 people are behind you in line.
70% of the list has been invited so far
You are #40325 on the list.
3575 people are ahead of you in line.
9527 people are behind you in line.
70% of the list has been invited so far
**************************************************************
Well it is getting close...............And of course I am not prepared........I will just have to go with the flow and add as the days pass and I travel the site...
By the way if you have not already check out Aunt Kathy's blog, the contest is still going on, and you have a few more days to leave a comment and get a chance to win the Mystery prize. Here is the link if you would like to check it out........http://gimpykatk.blogspot.com/
Oh and by the way if you mention that I sent you her way, I get another entry in her contest...So go take a looksie, you will not be disappointed.
I am getting excited for tomorrow to get here, I get to meet a new friend and she gets to take a break from moving...Hopefully the kids are on their best behavior...........
I bought some Lion Brand Landscape in Country Sunset, today, it is normally $5.77 at Wal Mart and I got it for $2.50. They only had 4 balls, so I hope it is enough to make a purse like the one I bought. I got a remnant of some Violet material, for the lining, and a decorative button. I don't know what I will do with it when I make it, but I just have to see if mine comes out a nice as the one I bought. The yarn, if you don't know it, is 50% acrylic and 50% wool. Wish me luck with the purse and that I have enough for it...............I of course will post a picture when complete...........
Hope everyone has had a wonderful and blessed weekend.....................
3 comments:
What an adorable photo. I am heading over there now for you. I have been there before but it is really for knitters so I don't go each day.
The kitty is too cute. You'll love Ravelry...I spend hours just looking at projects. (I'm lilknitter when you get in...look for me) Awesome deal on the Lion Brand...love their yarn! Maybe I need to make a Walmart run.
Hugs!
What a cute picture! I love cats. I have two. I just signed up at Ravelry so I guess I have a long wait.
You got a great buy on the yarn. I've never used it, but I always look at it in the store. I can never decide what I would make! I can't wait to see your purse. I love to make purses, but I'm a crocheter not a knitter.
It sounds to me like you have normal healthy kids! I raised 9. My youngest is 19. They could really be a handful at times, but for the most part they were good, as I'm sure yours are. We never had to worry when we took them out to eat or anywhere.
Tomorrow I'm going with my friend to Big Lots. She said they have some kind of special yarn on sale for a dollar a skien. I can't wait to see what it is.
Now I'm off to watch a little tv and put my leg up. I hurt my knee over a month ago and it's still healing. It needs to rest now.
Bye!
Post a Comment