Well the weekend is almost over and I sure am tired. But it is a good tired, because my house looks so good. Barbara came over yesterday, and we cleaned, and tossed and cleaned, and boy I forgot what it was like to walk on a clean kitchen floor and not trip over toys and junk. IT WILL NOT GET BAD LIKE THAT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!! Jack will be so very happy to come home and be able to walk through and not around.
I will be making myself a cleaning schedule, and will stick to it. I will sit here in a few and decided what days I will do what, and the picking up of toys will be a nightly, before bed thing. Dishes will be done after dinner and BEFORE we can go outside, and laundry will be done every other day, folded and put away. If I want to crochet, it can not be done until after the work is done. So I love to crochet and have to for sanity, so I will do the work first.
I can not wait to read Barbara's blog, she is going to post of our weekend, and I so want to see what her perspective was. If you haven't already you should check her blog out sometime, she is new to it, but you never know what she might have to say. You can find the link to it on the side of mine, under Blogs I visit. Barbara's Daily Journey.
Well seeing I did my work, yesterday and today (Yes Barbara, I even did the dishes) I guess that means I can crochet now. I did not pick it up at all yesterday, so I am going through withdrawals.
Tomorrow Brooke's teacher comes to the house, So It will not be a very crafty day again.
Hope everyone had a blessed and peaceful weekend.......................
3 comments:
This has to give you such a great sense of accomplishment and a sun shinny feeling inside and out. Now treat yourself and crochet, but only if all your scheduled work is done.
Great job Wendy!!! I need to follow your schedule as well. Have you ever tried flylady.com? When I actually stick to that, my house looks pretty good......but sadly, that is NOT the case now. I'm so proud of you.
I can not stop laughing Wendy.... about the dishes. God Bless Your Heart!
Just remember I will be back and we don't have to want to start over again.
On a serious note... you did so much before I even came this weekend. I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!
Just like with us before having someone there with you, doing work or whatever things do go smoother.
To All You Lady Friends of Wendys... Sweet Lil William made sure Barbara was always busy. If I didnt have the broom or mop in my hands he let me know to get busy!
Plus he was a big help for Momma also... as she was purging and tossing he was filling the bag also. Who was I to stop him he was on a roll, he and I didnt care if it should be in the garbage or not.
I Love You Brat... enjoy and making a schedule is a good idea. Never thought about that one for you!
Post a Comment